Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Breasting My Spouse Everyday

The fear, my fear

Fear is a powerful human feeling negative actions can petrify, stop making decisions and to separate people. Fear divides, multiplies, is diverse, colorful, everyone has one, or several, confessed and shameful.
Of the many fears that can take in life, there are those who are gone forever, which is mitigated, the appellants and those who are permanently, the latter are represented by phobias and can enter the realm of pathos. Do not try to do a Freudian explanation of the matter, I am not versed academically in neurophysiological or psychological issues, but I have lived, this paper is rather a personal approach, the voice of one's experience to overcome a fear that comes and goes, flickers, emerges from the inside and get reinforcements in the environment. It is the fear of loneliness.
Loneliness is not bad in itself, because it can be conceived as an overflow space where the flash creative, useful for meditation, for reflection, for reading, meet with the poetic act and with ourselves. Solitude is good when looking, but not when you install on your own, get cold with its sense of stripping away vital, whispers that he had gone, that's not worth anything, what we are, or what we do. At this stage of vulnerability, loneliness is refracted under its domain other fears emerge and orphanages, melancholy, nostalgia and depression. We are entering into a pit with her distant, terrible. It is no longer
Poe and mystical tales, and Mann Thomma inviting me to walk in the bottomless pit of Joseph and his brothers, I am myself, feeling that life falls from its foundations, that everything is false, I have nothing, no nothing, everything goes mobile, unstable, irrational, I think the death of my closest and it hurts me more than their own. At this stage I think the defeat of Rafael Cadenas poem describes me in every verse: "I can not ever make a home, or be brilliant, and succeed in life" not find anyone to share my personality full of nuances, dreams together, my vegetarianism, unrealistic projects, my philosophy of life, travel, love of literature or just hold me "my weariness, my hobbies," as Liliana Felipe. This fear of loneliness harmonious whole melodrama worthy of the pen of Corin Tellado written for four hands with Delia Fiallo, so dark and dismal that contrasts diametrically with my natural state of optimism and joy.
There are many stories, poems, films, songs that set out the presence of loneliness. He imagines so fierce and sometimes even harmony, in a bolero Rolando La Serie has a presence:

"Hello Loneliness / tonight I expected, but not tell you anything / is so great my sadness and know my pain / I'm a wounded bird who cries alone in his nest, he can not fly and so I'm with you ... I alone am your friend see that we will talk "

is also paints in the classical period and the Renaissance landscape and shadows represent, at other times Surrealism art as he was transfigured objects, the archetypes in the box entitled Dalí loneliness, paranoid-critical. As expressionism has always struck me that my favorite picture: Munch's cry, as one of its many interpretations, refers to the cry of a lone confirmed that he is tired of his situation and existential anguish cries, screams in the street their Unfortunate for free How do I know? ... The writers, playwrights, artists, and aspiring, have an inclination to states of melancholy, being predisposed to connections with other stages of the soul or feeling, and we are very happy, not afraid to talk about it and actually nobody asked me, I always book the weight of these burdens through meditation, yoga and good friends who are always around. So at times I fear that someday they may be, that there is nobody, not even myself to keep me company and I'm afraid to be afraid of fear.

paranoiac-critical Soledad Salvador Dalí (1935)

0 comments:

Post a Comment